WINData, LLC is a veteran engineering company providing professional project and site development services to the wind industry. WINData’s wind project work comprises over 15 GW of wind farms and conceptual developments ranging from pre-developed to late stage developed sites across the western US.
WINData’s pioneering work in the 1990’s and early 2000’s contributed significantly to the wind energy projects on the Blackfeet reservation, Cut Bank/Ethridge and Judith Gap in Montana; the Columbia River Gorge in Washington and Oregon and in Casper Wyoming
WINData offers a full range of wind energy consulting services for resource selection, siting and analysis of site potential. Our wind energy consultants have been in the siting business since 1991 and have been involved in every aspect of the business from initial land owner relations to negotiations with power off-takers.
WINData offers the following comprehensive professional services to clients on an “out-sourced” basis:
- Utility and energy business technical team leadership
- Identification and origination of wind development opportunities
- Project scoping, development strategy and bid formulation
- Technical team assembly, leadership and management
- Wind resource assessment and meteorological science
- Wind project micro-siting, project design and output modeling
- Conducting meetings with land owners, communities, Utilities, stakeholders, governmental agencies and tribes
- Contract and agreement formulation, negotiation and execution
- Technical writing and presentations